Do you ever wish there was a social media arena where you could have zero followers, post once, and then earn a million views? Well, that might be insanely vain to believe in the kingdom of gigantic Internet traffic runners, i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Amazon, but that vain could exist through the power of TikTok!
Generally, TikTok is a social media outlet for creating, sharing, and uncovering brief videos. According to Technotification.com, TikTok was the most downloaded non-gaming app globally for July 2021, with more than 63 million downloads worldwide. It was first in the tally in 2020 and stays in 2021’s first half, the global media company Forbes writes.
The app is now commonly manipulated by young people as a platform to express themselves through dancing, singing, lip-syncing, speaking, and so much more and share them across a community of over 700 million users. The videos can last long, up to 15 seconds, but you can also bind many clips for up to one minute of the entire recording. In addition, TikTok gives a shelf that makes it simpler for you to create content — especially if you have no idea what else to perform.
When it comes to engaging with videos, TikTok has ideal tools for handily disseminating creations and topics across several digital platforms – even email for old-fashioned people! Anyone on the platform (as long as you make your content public) can hit like, comment, or share the videos you produce with other people through direct messages and other apps. TikTok — as many virtual assistants in Ripple has it trained — is a terrific antidote for the griefs brought by the COVID-19 pandemic.
While TikTok has risen so extensively, and there is no whiff of it putting the brakes on, a more significant discovery for the app is that it can also be a leading light where you can create brand awareness. You read it right! Technologically and design-wise, TikTok is useful in marketing.
Businesses of all sizes should contemplate utilizing TikTok to market products and services. Aside from engagement numbers astounding with multiple collaborators consuming over an hour a day watching videos, it could also air your brand’s creative account and thereby foster innovation. As a result, the app has evolved from being a platform for millennials and Gen Z to a must-have reality for everyone in marketing.
All these things may sound like a marketing bonanza — mainly because there could be slighter rivalry while other enterprises hesitate to get on. Yet, connecting with potential prospects in a habitat where they head to be amused imposes a nuanced, meticulous process.
Here are additional marketing pointers that Ripple VAs can share with you as you embark on this big player in the social media world:
1. Determine a profitable TikTok niche. To find a valuable niche, you should first ensure that your target market is using this platform. For example, TikTok is most prominent with people ages 16 to 24, which composed 60% of the whole user base. If this is not your target crowd, then this might not be the right platform for you. Second, you need to search for trends to realize what people are attracted to over time. Lastly, you have to analyze your niche rivals to find out what works and what does not.
2. Stay in your lane. Staying in your line is crucial because your overall marketing and story will not speak to anyone if you try to accommodate everyone. On the other hand, leaping on the current social fads and challenges may be good, but be sure to establish your twist on the challenge to guarantee that your content coordinates with your existing feed.
3. Make a content calendar. According to reports, TikTok suggests posting content 1 to 4 times daily. Winning a broad audience on TikTok is never just a course of when you post. How frequently you post can also influence how your content is circulated on the outlet. Your TikTok analytics is a helpful reference for your distinct best moments to post on the platform.
4. Keywords and hashtags have strength on TikTok. Like any other social media platform, hashtags and keywords enable your content to reap further views and also aid users in locating the subjects they are finding. Moreover, TikTok is a hotspot of challenges; so, participating in hashtag challenges is indispensable to developing your market. If there’s a trend in your niche about quality beauty products, for instance, exhibit your own. Your different brand tale will distinguish you from others in a similar category.
5. Calm down about editing skills. TikTok is known for its imperfect yet authentic content, so there is nothing much to worry about how excellent your video is when presented. The most gratifying factor is that you can download the most popular and most concentrated TikTok editors on your phones, such as ViaMaker, BeeCut, Vizmato, and Zoomerang should you need assistance.
TikTok has lived with us already, and it doesn’t look like it will be leaving off anywhere. So be aware of the app and create an impression because Ripple believes that successful entrepreneurs are creative!